Sort by:

Grid List

Show Map

Results 1 - 2 of 2
in Emergency Services

1. Tanner, Jim | Emergency Services Director

550 Highway 100, Centerville 37033, Tennessee 931-729-6132
Emergency Service

2. Bates, Jim | EMS Assistant Director

106 East Swan Street, Centerville 37033, Tennessee 931-729-3004
Emergency Service
  • A “Duck River Blueway” may be coming to Hickman County. Mayor Mark Bentley announced that the county has been awarded a grant from the Tennessee Department of Health to study the potentials of a water

  • County Districts of Hickman County

    There are seven districts in Hickman County, Tennessee, represented by 21 county commissioners--three from each district elected by the voters of Hickman County. The commissioners meet throughout the month in committees deliberating on issues to

  • The Hickman County Commission approved a new position of Animal Control Officer at its meeting on October 22, 2018. This follows the report of a special committee that developed regulations for the animal control program.

  • For announcements on this website, see the  events calendar . Important county meetings generally require public notices to be displayed in advance. Most meetings are announced in the Hickman County Times, the local newspaper. Some announcements may


    Hickman County, Tennessee will hold a public meeting at 6:00 p.m., Tuesday, November 27, 2018, in the Hickman County Judicial Center located at 104 College Avenue, Centerville, Tennessee to discuss the Community

  • (Posted at the request of Mayor Mark Bentley)

    The U.S. Census Bureau is ramping up for the 2020 Census and is recruiting for temporary jobs available in Tennessee. The Census Bureau is recruiting thousands of

  • You pay property taxes to the County Trustee. 

  • Property Assessor's Website Use the Property Assessor's website to find maps of your property or other properties and to interact with the Property Assessor's office.

  • Property deeds, Wills, .... and other documents must be registered in the Register's office for a small fee. You will need to bring the following documents:

    • Deeds
    • Quit Claims
    • ....
load more / hold SHIFT key to load all load all

Download Documents

Get instant updates via email

FeedBurner Subscription