Named after a stream called "Blue Water"
Sam Lancaster settled on land at mouth of creek, 1830
Major McClaren built a mill on creek, 1829
An existing mill structure built by Lonnie Pascall early 1900's
Was operated by Bob Fre4nch and son in the 1950's
Blue Water School operated until early 1900's
Elkins, French, Durham, Chandler, Sullivan, Lynch, and Taylor